Friday, April 27, 2012

For me And for you


For all the love I showed,
And all the feelings that you never felt.

For all my life I have seen you,
And all the life that you showed. 

For all the colors that we shared,
And all the colors that you chased.

For all the time I waited,
And all that time you never valued.

For all the hard work I put in,
And all the results you reap.

For all the sacrifices I made,
And all the happiness you got.

For all the habits I changed,
And all the sarcasm you still showed.

For all my life I never made use of you,
And all your feeling is I owe a lot to you.

For all the prayers that I made,
And none of them touched your heart.

For all my noises in dark,
And all you did was hear me bark.

For all those drops that I shed,
And only water was what you saw in them.

For all the people that I avoided,
And for all of them I was avoided.

For all that sorrow that I hid,
And all the smiles that you saw.

For all the time we spent together,
And all the time you wasted on me.

For all that time you were my priority,
And all that time I was never on your mind.

For all my secrets that I shared
And all the fun that you shared.

For all those people who envied me,
And all those whom I envy now.

For all the fights you picked up,
And never did you forgive.

For all the marks that I have,
And all the love that you gave.

For all I did was loved you,
And all you did was let me go.

For we always met at cross-roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment