Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TRUST

From dawn to dusk my clouds were grey,
My every word is to pleed and prey,
If only trust you could lay.
Proving myself was my only lust ,
My hands reaching from core to crust,
All I asked you was only a little trust.

The darkest hours and my deepest thoughts. Everytime if I lacked somethig it was someones trust. If something in  this world is difficult to earn trust me its trust. An emotion wide expressed and most of the time badly supressed. Singing the lowest tune of life, I blame neither the consequenses nor the people, as cursing my self was what I had always done. I was bleeding in pain and shouting out, give me a chance, atleast a glance, open the door, trust me some more, buy me some time, Ill make things fine. I believe it was scream in vacume, remained unheard. Trust initiates a relation but I guess nothing was to happen with me. There was something which I lacked and it made sure that I lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment